CCA is pleased to present Terry Chalupa with the 2015 CCA Civil Infrastructure Award for his incredibly long-lasting support of the industry associations at all levels, and his dedication to CCA’s Civil Infrastructure Council and numerous other CCA committees.
Terry Chalupa started Abalone Construction from scratch in 1983. Today, Abalone employs nearly 400 Canadians. Shortly after forming Abalone Construction, Terry became involved with the Alberta Roadbuilders & Heavy Construction Association. He has also been a member of the Edmonton Construction Association for nearly 30 years, and has served on the CCA Board of Directors, the CCA Executive as well as been active on the CCA Road Builders Council, the CCA Environment Committee and the Gold Seal Committee.
- 2014 Frank Rizzardo (Emcon Services)
- 2013 Wayne Morsky (Morsky Management)
- 2012 Al Reed
- 2011 Gord Lee (Nelson River Constructing)
- 2010 Ron Legere (Industrial Cold Milling)
- 2009 John Flemming (Ocean Contractors)
- 2008 Tom Johnson (JJM Construction)
- 2007 Doug Woods (Cope Construction)
- 2006 Bob Noseworthy (Pennecon)
- 2005 Tom Brown (Ledcor Industries)
- 2004 Barry Brown (Maple Leaf Construction)
- 2003 Leo McArthur (Miller Group)
- 2002 Lloyd Ferguson (Dufferin Construction Company)
- 2001 John Redfern (Lafarge Canada)