CCA is pleased to present Gilbert Brulotte with the 2017 CCA Civil Infrastructure Award.
Gilbert’s service on the CCA Civil Infrastructure Council (CIC) was marked with a disciplined approach to address the topics raised at the CIC and bring them to conclusion with a sense of purpose. Under his leadership, the council funded several key reports supporting the need for ongoing investment by the federal government in infrastructure modernization as a means of maintaining Canada’s global economic competitiveness.
Having served many years as a board member of the Alberta Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association with two terms as chair, he joined the CCA board in 2005, the executive in 2011 and was the 2016 CCA chair.
- 2016 Steve Cruickshank, Cruickshank Construction
- 2015 Terry Chalupa, Abalone Construction
- 2014 Frank Rizzardo (Emcon Services)
- 2013 Wayne Morsky (Morsky Management)
- 2012 Al Reed
- 2011 Gord Lee (Nelson River Constructing)
- 2010 Ron Legere (Industrial Cold Milling)
- 2009 John Flemming (Ocean Contractors)
- 2008 Tom Johnson (JJM Construction)
- 2007 Doug Woods (Cope Construction)
- 2006 Bob Noseworthy (Pennecon)
- 2005 Tom Brown (Ledcor Industries)
- 2004 Barry Brown (Maple Leaf Construction)
- 2003 Leo McArthur (Miller Group)
- 2002 Lloyd Ferguson (Dufferin Construction Company)
- 2001 John Redfern (Lafarge Canada)