CCA is pleased to present Paul Siebel with the 2017 CCA Community Leader Award for his dedication to ethics and his community work.
A long-time GVCA member (including former chair), Paul has contributed thousands of hours of his time and financial resources to make the industry more ethical. He was the first member to sign up for the Construction Industry Ethics program and has continued to champion ethics courses to all his employees and fellow GVCA members.
Paul’s company has also been actively involved with the Co-Operative Education Program with the Waterloo Region District School Board since 2007 and has trained nine students in the last six years. He has served on the Conestoga College Architecture, Construction, Engineering and Technology Program Advisory Committee for 17 years and supports numerous community causes, including HopeSpring, an organization committed to empowering those whose lives are impacted by cancer, Terry Fox Run and the Walk for Cure.
- 2016 Gateman-Milloy
- 2014 Norm Castonguay (Asbex Environmental Contractors)
- 2013 Paul Douglas (PCL Construction)
- 2012 Paul McCarney (Greenbelt Construction)
- 2011 Bob Walker (Ledcor)
- 2010 Robert Merkley (Merkley Supply)
- 2008 Association de la construction du Québec
- 2007 Shirley Westeinde (Westeinde Group of Companies)
- 2006 Leo McArthur (Miller Paving)
- 2005 Don Oborowsky (Waiward Steel Fabricators), honorable mention Martinway Contracting
- 2004 Keith Gillam (Vanbots Construction)
- 2003 Reid Schwabe (Ledcor Construction) & PCL Constructors
- 2015 Patrick Waunch, Rambow Mechanical