CCA is pleased to award Kees Cusveller with the 2016 CCA General Contractor Award for his efforts in continued improvements in the construction industry, and for his dedication to its associations.
A Gold Seal Certified construction professional with more than 30 years of experience, Kees began his career as a project coordinator, moving his way up to senior project management and is currently vice-president of alternative procurement and delivery.
An expert in the management of significant projects, Kees is also a champion of Lean construction practices. He is a past president of the Calgary Construction Association and past chairman of Alberta Construction Association and currently sits on the Canadian Construction Association executive committee.
- 2015 Bob Hildenbrandt, Graham Group
- 2014 Jason Ball (Ball Construction)
- 2013 Anibal Valente (PCL Constructors Westcoast)
- 2012 Louis Fontaine (BPR Construction)
- 2010 John Bockstael (Bockstael Construction)
- 2009 Serge Massicotte (Massicotte Construction)
- 2008 Raymond Brunet (Ed Brunet and Associates)
- 2007 Alfonso Argento (Seven Brothers Construction)
- 2006 Paul Charette (Bird Construction Company)
- 2005 Richard Moore (Daoust Moore Construction)
- 2004 Paul Douglas (PCL Constructors Canada)
- 2003 Terry Brown
- 2002 Karl Green (Marlyn Construction)
- 2001 Brad Greene (Project Management Services)