CCA is pleased to present the Calgary Construction Association with the 2016 CCA Gold Seal Association Award for its unwavering support of the Gold Seal program and for bringing significant attention to the program with its Gold Seal Projects.
The Seton Recreation Facility is the association’s latest Gold Seal Project. The association’s Gold Seal Projects are so well-received that they have led to the Gold Seal Committee revising its guidelines for developing, promoting, and implementing Gold Seal Project events, and to on-going discussions between the association and the City of Calgary regarding having all City project managers Gold Seal Certified.
Thanks to its efforts, Calgary Construction Association members have led all local construction associations in the country in Gold Seal applications and certifications for three of the last four years.
- 2015 Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- 2014 Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association
- 2013 Grand valley Construction Association
- 2012 Hamilton-Halton Construction Association
- 2011 Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- 2010 Calgary Construction Association
- 2009 Grand Valley Construction Association
- 2008 Winnipeg Construction Association
- 2006 Southern Interior Construction Association
- 2005 Association de la construction de Quebec - Region de Quebec
- 2003 Ontario Roadbuilders Association & Ontario Sewer and Watermain Association
- 2002 Ontario General Contractors Association