CCA is pleased to present Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association (NLCA) with the 2017 CCA Gold Seal Association Award for its carefully-constructed approach to promoting Gold Seal and for its ongoing support of the program.
The Gold Seal Certification program supports the development of skilled construction & heavy civil management professionals across Canada and the award recognizes an association that has gone above and beyond in bringing this program to its members. The NLCA made a conscious effort to ensure that 2017 was the year of Gold Seal.
It began with a human and financial resources plan dedicated to the program, and focused on marketing, education and training. NLCA’s 2017 conference presented the program in detail with the result that one of Newfoundland and Labrador’s largest projects, Memorial University of Newfoundland Core Science Facility, was designated as a Gold Seal Project. The NLCA also launched a new website including a targeted Education and Training section last year. Most courses offered at NLCA’s Centre of Excellence are Gold Seal accredited, and through Canada Job Grants the NLCA is able to subsidize 21 courses and 2/3 of its members’ Gold Seal applications costs.
- 2016 Calgary Construction Association
- 2015 Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- 2014 Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association
- 2013 Grand valley Construction Association
- 2012 Hamilton-Halton Construction Association
- 2011 Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- 2010 Calgary Construction Association
- 2009 Grand Valley Construction Association
- 2008 Winnipeg Construction Association
- 2006 Southern Interior Construction Association
- 2005 Association de la construction de Quebec - Region de Quebec
- 2003 Ontario Roadbuilders Association & Ontario Sewer and Watermain Association
- 2002 Ontario General Contractors Association