CCA is pleased to present Terry Brown with the 2017 CCA Person of the Year Award for serving as a mentor to his colleagues as well as for contributing countless hours to association business regionally, provincially and nationally.
Terry’s contributions include the revision of BC Hydro’s contract documents and drafting and promoting the Capital Asset Management Framework used to inform public owners on procurement policy.
Terry also worked with a group of industry professionals to write the British Columbia Construction Association (BCCA) white paper called “Fair and Transparent”. He is a recipient of the BCCA Outstanding Service Award and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee medal.
- 2016 Paul Douglas, PCL Construction
- 2015 Barry Brown, Maple Leaf Construction
- 2013 Bill Gyles (Kinetic Construction)
- 2012 André Morin (Acier AGF)
- 2011 Dwight Brown (PCL)
- 2010 Walter Woloshyn (EllisDon)
- 2009 Paul Charette (Bird Construction Company)
- 2008 Don Oborowsky (Waiward Steel Fabricators)
- 2007 Leo McArthur (Miller Group of Companies)
- 2006 John Westeinde
- 2005 Paul McLellan (Mancon Holdings)
- 2003 Curtis Washer (Ontario General Contractors Association)
- 2002 Michael O'Malley (PCL Constructors)
- 2001 Ira Greenspoon (Greenspoon Brothers & Canadian Eagle Recyclers)