CCA is pleased to present Brendan Nobes with the 2017 CCA General Contractors Award.
Working at all levels in construction has given Brendan, a Gold Seal Certified project manager and estimator, experience in design review, design document preparation, scheduling, budgeting, cost forecasting and tender package preparation.
His sound, fair decisions and thoughtful insights have been particularly useful for topics like standard documents and prompt payment that the General Contractors Council has discussed. At the Construction Association of Nova Scotia, Brendan started the Developing Executives Group and helped start the Education Program where he later served as an instructor.
- 2016 Kees Cusveller, Graham Group
- 2015 Bob Hildenbrandt, Graham Group
- 2014 Jason Ball (Ball Construction)
- 2013 Anibal Valente (PCL Constructors Westcoast)
- 2012 Louis Fontaine (BPR Construction)
- 2010 John Bockstael (Bockstael Construction)
- 2009 Serge Massicotte (Massicotte Construction)
- 2008 Raymond Brunet (Ed Brunet and Associates)
- 2007 Alfonso Argento (Seven Brothers Construction)
- 2006 Paul Charette (Bird Construction Company)
- 2005 Richard Moore (Daoust Moore Construction)
- 2004 Paul Douglas (PCL Constructors Canada)
- 2003 Terry Brown
- 2002 Karl Green (Marlyn Construction)
- 2001 Brad Greene (Project Management Services)