CCA is pleased to award Patrick Waunch with the 2016 CCA Trade Contractors Award for his infectious enthusiasm and dedication to the growth and improvement of the industry, the association and the trade contractors council.
Patrick shines a spotlight on the trades and works tirelessly to encourage growth in apprenticeship programs. Patrick oversaw and contributed to the update of a resource that clarifies the prospective responsibility that trade contractors may be assigned vis-à-vis design in CCA 53 A Trade Contractor’s
Guide and Checklist to Construction Contracts, and led the development and adoption of the CCA policy statement on the naming of subtrades. In addition to being the past chair for the CCA Trade Contractors Council, Patrick chairs the Canadian Design-Build Institute’s Trade Contractors Committee.
- 2015 Stephen Coote, Group 92 Mechanical
- 2014 Kevin McEvoy (Guildfords)
- 2013 Les LaRocque (Botting and Associates)
- 2012 Francis Roy (Gyptech Acoustique)
- 2011 Grant Neal (Vipond)
- 2010 John Schubert (McCaine Electric)
- 2009 Adrian Morrison (Black & McDonald)
- 2008 Hugh Loughborough (Aecon Industrial Group)
- 2007 Dave Pelletier (D & G Mechanical)
- 2005 Don Oborowsky (Waiward Steel Fabricators)
- 2003 David Oulton
- 2002 Andre Morin (Acier AGF)
- 2001 Don Oborowsky (Waiward Steel Fabricators)